- Lay the letter onto a flat surface and make sure it is facing the correct way (not backwards or upside down).
- Carefully cut the top of the letter off and remove any paper remains inside.
- Use a pencil to mark where you want the lights.
- Unscrew the globes from the string of lights.
- Use the knife to cut holes large enough for each bulb.
- Insert each bulb into every hole.
- Screw the globe back onto each light.
Now, it's ready to display!
Creative Tip! Paint the letter and let it dry completely before inserting the lights.