|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- One 12" x 12" Canvas
- One 12" x 6" Canvas
- Felt Spider Web
- LED Battery Operated Lights
- "Beware" Vinyl Lettering
- Eye Hooks
- Foam Brush
Billie Jo used this felt spider web that we have available at our store for this project, however, you can also draw, paint or use other materials to create a spider web that's needed for this project.
- Using the foam brush, apply paint in the colors of your choice to both canvases.
- Set them aside to let dry.
- Apply the "Beware" vinyl lettering to the 12" x 6" canvas and set aside.
- Use adhesive to adhere the felt spider web to the 12" x 12" canvas.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Take the awl and poke the same number of holes as the number of LED bulbs. For example, if you have an LED light strand with 10 bulbs, then only create 10 holes.
- After you create the holes, insert an LED light into each one and secure the battery pack to the back of the canvas.
- Screw in eye hooks to the bottom of the 12" x 6" canvas and the top of the 12" x 12" canvas (be sure to align the hooks).
- Use chains to join the two canvases together.
- Turn on the LED lights and it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.