|Crafted by Laurie.|
- Paper Accents Chipboard Pennant
- My Mind's Eye "Happy Haunting"
- Glittered Cardstock
- Die Cut Machine
- Mod Podge
You can use any chipboard pennant shape you would like, but for this project, Laurie used the 6" x 9" triangles.
1. Measure and cut paper to adhere to the front of each pennant using Mod Podge.
2. Use a die cut machine to cut out letters in two contrasting colors of cardstock that spell "SPOOKY."
Laurie layered her letters with a glittered cardstock over black cardstock.
3. Use Mod Podge to adhere each of the pairs of letters together to glue.
4. Adhere each letter onto a pennant with Mod Podge.
5. Measure and cut ribbon to loop through the holes of the pennant.
Laurie used two different colors of ribbon and alternated each color from one pennant to another.
Feel free to add embellishments and various materials to your banner.
Laurie used string to hang small plastic skeletons, a ghost, spider, etc. from each pennant. Then, she placed spider webbing across a couple of the pennants and added spiders to them.
Once your done, let any and all adhesive dry first before hanging.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.