|Crafted by Krystyn.|
- Googly Eyes
Click on the image below to save the template to your computer to print. The length of our bat wings are 8.5" and the body is 8," but you can adjust the size of the template (in Publisher) or another program before printing.
1. Using scissors, cut out both of the templates.
2. Trace the templates onto the cardstock.
3. Cut the patterns from the cardstock.
Feel free to add embellishments before putting the bat together, such as glittering the wings or adding washi tape to the body.
4. Shape the strip for the body into a circle and tape the ends.
5. Tape the wings onto the back (where you secured the ends for the body).
6. Glue googly eyes to front.
Creative Tip! Use a white gel pen to draw in fangs, to outline the wings, etc.
Place a small bag of candy inside and it's ready to give!
If you notice on the template, you can also make a cat. Simply, skip the wings and use gel pens to add the cat's features in color and a small pink pom pom for the nose.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.