That is quoted from Advice from a Polar Bear, our Card of the Month for November!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Advice from a Polar Bear Postcard
- 1 Metal Sheet 12" x 12"
- 12" x 12" Winter Wonderland by Paper House Productions
- Double-sided Tape
- Die Cut Wood Snowflakes
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
- Tape the Winter Wonderland paper to the metal sheet.
- Tape the postcard to the desired area of the papered metal sheet.
- Insert the papered metal sheet with the postcard into the frame.
- Using the foam brush, apply paint in the colors of your choice to the die cut wood snowflakes.
- Use adhesive to adhere the magnets onto the back of the snowflakes and let the glue dry completely before using it on the frame.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery here on our website.