· Patterned Scrapbook Paper
· Distress Ink Pad
· Hole Puncher
· Scoring Board or Tool
· Sticky Dots or Double-Sided Tape
1. Cut cardstock 7.5" x 1.875." Score long side at 3" and 4.5," then stamp "Be My Valentine" or another sentimental phrase or word.
2. Cut or die cut two large hearts.
3. Cut or die cut one small heart with patterned paper.
4. Lightly rub the ink pad onto the edges of all the hearts or you can use a foam applicator to blend the ink in.
5. Glue the small heart to the larger heart.
6. Adhere both larger hearts to the top front and back of strip (the two hearts glued together will be displayed on the same side as the stamped phrase or word).
7. Put a sticky dot on the front and back of the lollipop and place it between the hearts upside down (so that the stick is standing up).
8. Punch holes into the front and back of the hearts and string the twine through to tie a bow. Now, it's ready to give to your Valentine!
For more crafts and projects visit our website.