Supplies:• Two 14” lengths of .015” Diameter Bright Beadalon® 19 Strand Wire
• One Silver Torpedo Clasp
• Two 1.3mm Silver Beadalon® Crimp Beads
• E beads, 5 of each color: Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Green
• Beadalon® Wire Nipper Tool
• Beadalon® Crimp Tool
1. Hold both Beadalon® 19 Strand wires together and place a crimp bead 1/2” from the end. String the wires through half of the clasp and back into the crimp bead to form a loop. Use the Crimp Tool to secure the crimp bead.
2. Place each strand through the opposite side of a blue E bead. Pull the strands gently until the bead is vertical and the strand ends are even. Repeat the technique using a red bead. Adjust the wire between the first two beads to about 1/8”- 1/4”. String beads in the following color order: blue, red, orange, yellow, pink, green until the desired length is reached.
3. Hold the wire ends together and string a crimp bead 1/2” from the end. String the ends through half of the clasp and place them back into the crimp bead to form a loop. Use the Crimp Tool to again secure and finish the anklet.
If you wish to print this tutorial, download the PDF file HERE.
Designed by Katie Hacker. Project courtesy of Beadalon.com