- 3 Quart Mason Jars
- Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
- Masking Tape
- Remove lids from all jars.
- Pour white paint into each jar and swirl around until completely covered. Pour out excess and allow to dry upside down on a rack to allow paint to drip through. Allow to dry completely.
- Place star stickers on one jar and paint the entire outside with blue paint. Allow to dry.
- Next wrap masking tape around remaining two jars to create two stripes. Paint outside of both jars completely with red paint. Allow to dry.
- Peel star stickers off the blue jar.
- Peel masking tape off the red jars.
Your American flag jars are ready to display!
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391