- Unfinished Wood Clothesline Frame
- "Freedom" Across America Scrapbook Paper
- License Plate Land of The Free Scrapbook Paper
- Red Acrylic Paint
- Blue Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint
- 3 Metal Stars
- Small Sheet of Foamcore or Poster Board
- Paint the interior sides of the wood frame with red paint. Allow to dry.
- Next paint the outside of the wood frame with blue paint and allow to dry.
- Cut the stars paper to fit the inside of the frame.
- Paint the three stars with the red, white and blue paint.
- Now cut out the license plates and attach them to foam core or poster board for thickness.
- Attach the license plates to the clothesline with clothespins.
- Cut out the license plates for the top of the frame. After attaching them to the foam core or poster board glue them to the top of the frame.
Now you have a fun Americana decor piece to display in your home for Memorial Day or any other day that you wish!
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391