Here is a quilted table runner project that is the perfect gift for those hard to shop for people on your Christmas list. Start creating your holiday gifts now and when the season arrives you will be able to relax and enjoy yourself.
This free Table Tinsel table runner quilt pattern is perfect for any holiday table. Featuring a simple Christmas tree composed of triangle quilt units, we know you will love how much fun this quilt is to piece together.
- ¾ yard striped fabric
- ¾ yard cream print fabric
- 5⁄8 yard red print fabric
- 1 fat eighth* brown print fabric
- 5⁄8 yard green print fabric
- 1 5⁄8 yards ½"-wide white rickrack
- 1 5⁄8 yards backing fabric
- 2 (2"-diameter) Star buttons or 4" square of fabric for appliqué stars
- Paper-backed fusible web (optional)
- Template material
- Crib-size quilt batting
- *fat eighth = 9"×20"
For instructions on how to create Table Tinsel, please click on the link below.
Fons and Porter project directions link
Be sure to check back often in the next week as we will be bringing you more Christmas inspired projects.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391