|Use an Hexagon Frame with Paper House 3D Owl Stickers|
Here's what you'll need... (all these supplies are available at our Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop store in Bonney Lake, WA).
• Scrapbook Paper
• Hexagon Unfinished Frames
• Acrylic Paint
• Owl 3D Stickers by Paper House
• Mod Podge Rocks and Foam Brush
• Scissors and Pencil
• Foam Double Sided Tape
Let's get started...
1. Remove the back from the hexagon frame. Place the back onto your paper. Use your pencil to trace around it. With your scissors, cut the paper. Use Mod Podge as your glue to adhere the paper to the back piece. Apply the Mod Podge on the paper first, then apply the Mod Podge to the back piece. Once both have Mod Podge on it, glue together. For more information on how to apply Mod Podge, click here. Let dry completely.
2. Use your foam brush to paint the frame. You may need to apply two coats. Let dry between each coat.
3. Put the frame back together. Now see where you'd like to adhere your Owl embellishments. Once you have your arrangement decided, use the double sided foam tape to adhere all the pieces to the back of your frame.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391