Here is a video sent to us by Americana Decor to share with you. For more great upcycled furniture ideas go to our Chalky Finish Paint Pinterest board HERE.
The project featured below is courtesy of DecoArt.com.
• Americana® Decor™ Chalky Finish Paints:
• Americana® Decor™ Mediums
- Crackle Medium
• Americana® Decor™ Varnishes
- Light Satin Varnish
• water container
• paper towels
• 2" flat brush
• side table (flea market find)
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
1. Prep surface for painting. Wipe down side table with a damp paper towel to remove any dust or residue.
2. Flip over table to get to those hard-to-reach places and paint the underside using Vintage. Let dry completely.
3. Flip the table back over and paint the rest of the table using Vintage. Rinse brush.
4. Apply Crackle Medium to the flat table surfaces on top and lower level. Rinse brush. Let dry completely. Apply topcoat of Primitive, following label instructions. Rinse brush.
5. Use sandpaper to distress along edges of table and in random places as desired. Wipe off any dust with a damp paper towel. Apply Light Satin Varnish to entire table and let dry.
Try this paint and you will be amazed at how easy and inexpensive it is to change your home decor.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391