- Count Maxwell Stamp, HMQ09
- Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Stamp Set, SSC1208
- Halloween Micro Glitter Kit, MGK01
- Trick or Treat Frantage Color Fragments, FRC08
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad, STF092
- 4.75"x6.75" Kraft paper Bag
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Orange and White Chevron Ribbon
- Prismacolor Pencils
- 1/8" Hole Punch
- Zig ballpoint Glue Pen
- Stamp Count Maxwell on the paper bag in black ink.
- Stamp the greeting above him.
- Color as desired.
- Fold the top down about 1 1/4".
- Punch two holes through all layers.
- Put the ribbon through the holes and tie in a bow on the front.
- Add glitter to his cape with the glue pen.
- Add Color Fragments to the bottom with Zip Dry.
- Allow the decorated treat bag to dry before filling with goodies.
CONNECT WITH US...Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391