Styrofoam Ball 4"
Roll of Burlap, 5" wide
Fall Silk Leaves
- Use a knife to cut a 1/2" slice off the bottom and top of the foam ball.
- Cut 8 six inch lengths of burlap.
- Fold each piece into thirds lengthwise.
- Pin each piece at the bottom and top of the ball.
- Fold the ends of each piece of burlap under at the top of the ball and pin from underneath. This hides the pins and the rough cut edges and gives a clean look.
- Leave a small bare space at the top center of the ball to attach the stem later.
- Pin the next four pieces into the bare spaces on the ball the same way.
- For the stem, cut a 4" length of burlap. Fold in thirds lengthwise and roll into a tube. Glue the ends to secure in place.
- Glue a toothpick into the top of the ball and glue the stem in place in the toothpick.
- Add floral silk fall leaves to top of pumpkin with pearl headed floral pins.
We love sharing the latest craft projects with you!
CONNECT WITH US...Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391