- 18"x24" Canvas
- Seahawks Fabric, 24" x 30"
- White Satin Ribbon
- Grey Satin Ribbon
- Green Buttons
- Navy Blue Floss + Needle
- Manual Staple Gun + Staples
- T Pins
- Iron the fabric to smooth out any wrinkles. Pin your fabric in place on the canvas to make it easier to work with. Turn over to the back side. This is the side where you'll staple the fabric in place.
- Start by stapling the center top and then the center bottom.
- Next staple the top left, then the top right, bottom left and then bottom right, pulling tight as you work.
- Fold corner, pull tight and staple to make a neat and flat edge.
- Attach the white ribbon by stapling from diagonal top and bottom corners. Cut end.
- Now attach (with the stapler) two silver ribbons diagonally from the middle, one going to the middle left and the other to the middle right. Cut off ribbon roll.
- Repeat this from the bottom with the silver ribbon in two diagonal strips, weaving under the white ribbon.
- For buttons, glue a thumbtack in the center of the intersecting white and silver ribbon.
- Glue a button threaded with navy floss to the thumbtack.
- For other crossed ribbons, use a needle and tie the buttons with the navy floss at the center of the intersecting ribbons.
- Trim away any excess fabric and ribbon.
CONNECT WITH US...Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391