- Mason Jars or Other Small Jars
- Plastic Dinosaurs
- Mod Podge
- White Acrylic Paint
- Glitter, Extra Fine
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Stick
- Glue the dinosaur to the lid using the hot glue gun.
- Paint the entire lid, including the dinosaur with white paint. Allow to dry.
- Cover completely with Mod Podge and sprinkle with glitter.
- Shake off excess glitter and set aside to dry.
- Completely coat the lid with Mod Podge to seal the glitter. Allow to dry.
You are now ready to fill the jar with treats or toys.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391