1. Books and puzzles are a perfect way to entertain kids.
2. Fill a basket with clay and moldable super dough. A chicken that drops candy is sure to be a hit.
3. Skip the treats and give a basket filled with home decor items - it is a gift to love for many years.
4. Put treats in a clear treat bag, tie with colorful ribbon amd place in this coffee mug with a rabbit print.
5. Use a trendy Mason Jar instead of a basket for a new twist. Place the treats inside and tie with a ribbon, or add this wicker and burlap rabbit head to the top of the jar.
This mason jar idea is from Uncommon Designs. Click here to see more of mason jar ideas.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391
#Easterbaskets #holidaygifts #masonjars