- One 12"x12" Barn Wood Frame
- One Advice from a Sunflower Card
- One 12"x12" Home Grown by Pebbles Scrapbook Paper
- Green cardstock
- Goldenrod Cardstock
- One Package of Little B Bumblebee Stickers
- Ivory Acrylic Paint
- Dry brush ivory paint to the inside of the barn wood frame to give a white washed appearance.
- Set aside to dry.
- Glue the Advice from a Sunflower card to goldenrod cardstock.
- Trim the paper to give a thin border of yellow.
- Now glue this to the green cardstock and trim again.
- Glue the card to the 12"x12" scrapbook paper.
- Glue the bumblebees to the paper in a random order.
- Place the paper inside of the barn wood frame.
- Glue sunflowers the the frame corners.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391