- 4 Terra Cotta Pots (4 different sizes)
- One Small Terra Cotta Base
- One Black Lantern Candle Holder
- White Spray Paint
- Red Spray Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Spray the terra cotta pots with white spray paint and set aside to dry.
- Now Spray the small base with red spray paint and set aside to dry.
- Spray a second coat of white on the pots and let dry.
- Spray paint the other side of the base with red paint and allow to dry.
- Paint the rims of all four pots with black acrylic paint. Allow to dry completely.
- Paint a black semi-oval shape next to the black rim of each pot and let dry.
- Spread E6000 glue on the inside rim of each pot except the largest one and stack them together.
- Glue the red base to the top pot in the stack.
- Glue the black lantern candle holder to the top and your project is finished.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391