- One Unfinished Wood Shadowbox
- One 12"x12" Scrapbook Paper with Tree Bark
- One Fairy Figurine
- Mini Log Rounds
- Succulent Picks
- Moss Piece
- One Battery Operated Marquee Light Strand
- Brown Gel Stain
- Remove the lid of the shadowbox.
- Paint the shadowbox with brown gel stain inside and out. Allow to dry.
- Glue scrapbook paper to the back of the shadowbox.
- Cut moss to fit the base of the shadowbox and glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Attach the marquee lights to the underside of the shadowbox lid with a stapler.
- Make sure the on/off box is placed through he opening so that it is on the outside.
- Place logs and fairy in the box.
- Put lid back on shadowbox and turn on the battery operated lights.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391