- One 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- One 12" x 12" Forest Themed Scrapbook Paper
- Advice From an Elk Card
- One Brown 8 1/2 x 11" Cardstock Paper
- Olive Green Acrylic Paint
- Brown Acrylic Paint
- Medium Paint Brush
- Dip paint brush in a small portion of the brown paint and blot on a paper. Now dry brush on to the barnwood frame.
- Repeat this step with the olive green on some portions of the frame.
- Allow to dry.
- Glue the Advice card to the brown cardstock leaving 1/4 inch border around the card. Trim off excess paper.
- Glue the card to the forest scrapbook paper.
- Place the card and paper in the barnwood frame.
Your framed art is ready to display.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391