- 8" x 8" Canvas
- Home is Where My Heart Is Vinyl
- WA State Vinyl
- Americana Decor Image Transfer Medium
- Photocopy/Toner/Laser Printed Image
- Print an image large enough to wrap around edges of canvas.
- Paint transfer medium on canvas.
- Put print image-side down on canvas and wrap around edges.
- Use craft scraper (by Ranger) to work out all bubbles and extra product.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Wet paper and rub off all paper possible, leaving image on the canvas.
- Apply a thin coat of transfer medium to entire surface and sides.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Apply vinyl by burnishing firmly on canvas, peeling off backing slowly.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391