- Pumpkin Carving House Mouse Cling Rubber Stamp
- Sunflower Micro Glitter
- Black Ink
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Orange and Black Striped Cardstock
- Paper Glue
- Colored Pencils
- Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
- Orange with Black Stitching Ribbon
- Fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" black cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Glue 5 1/2" x 1" stripe cardstock to the bottom edge of the card front.
- Stamp carving pumpkin on 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to the card front about 3/8" from the top.
- Wrap ribbon around the top of the card front and tie a knot on the right side.
- Add sunflower glitter to the pumpkin face with the glue pen.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391