Create your own box sign with these easy directions!
- Turquoise Acrylic Paint
- One 6x6” Feathers Stencil
- One 6”x6” Unfinished Wood Box
- One .5 Copic Multi Liner Black Ink Pen
- One Polychromos Faber-Castell Brown Pencil
- Paint Brush
- Masking Tape
1. Mix the turquoise acrylic paint with some water and paint on the box to give it a washed paint appearance. Allow to dry.
2. Place stencil over the front of the box sign and tape down corners with masking tape so it does not move.
3. Using the Black Copic pen, outline all of the feathers from the stencil onto the box.
4. Add shading to the feathers with the brown colored pencil.
5. Finish the box by adding a design in the corners and lines around the edges with the Copic marker and the Polychromo brown pencil.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391