- Yes Please Scrapbook paper collection by Jen Allison
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallic Gold Acrylic Paint
- I and U Wood Letters
- Unfinished Wood Three Panel Frame
- Mod Podge
- Paint the letters with gold acrylic paint and set aside to dry.
- Remove backing from the frames and lay on the black and white checked paper.
- Trace the frame and opening of all three, then cut out.
- Glue the paper to the frames.
- Cut small squares for the inside of the two outer frames and glue in place.
- Now glue the I and U to the top of the frames.
- Add a photo to the middle frame.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391
#Buffaloplaiddecor #BonneyLake #DIYcrafts