Remember the pretty flower embellishment from the D.I.Y. Photo Collage Tray post? Due to popular demand, we created a tutorial for it!
|Crafted by Joy.|
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Cut the 7 Gypsies paper into eight 4" x 4" squares.
- Stack all 8 squares, then fold it once, and then once more.
- Place the folded tissue paper onto the 3D flower die and run it through the Big Shot. If you do not have the Sizzix 3D Flower Die, you should be able to use any flower die. Just remember you will need eight flower dies.
- Unfold the tissue paper and use an awl to poke a hole in the center of the papers.
- Place a brad through the hole to secure all the layers of paper.
- Smoosh each layer one by one to fluff the petals, giving it its 3D look.
Joy, our Paper and Ink Diva, demonstrated how to create this 3D flower embellishment as a free make and take at our January Scrapmania event.