- 1 Unfinished Standing Memo Board
- Americana Chalkboard Paint
- DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic Paint in Silver Morning
- Bistro 6mm Chalk Marker
- Embellishments (optional)
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Using the paintbrush, apply the silver paint to the base of the memo board.
- Then, apply the chalkboard paint to the front and back of the board.
- Let the board dry and it will be ready to use!
Since you can use either side of the board for writing, you can reserve one side as a menu and the other for notes.
Feel free to dress up your chalkboard with embellishments using objects like buttons, beads, flowers, bottle caps, paper, etc. or even choose a different paint color for the base.
Now, if only doing the laundry was as quick as this project...