What could you do with an item like this?
You can use it as a frame to create a photo collage!
|Crafted by Joy.|
- Black Tray (as shown here)
- 1 Sheet of Bo Bunny "Timepiece" Paper
- 1 Sheet of 7 Gypsies Tissue Paper
- Sizzix 3D Flower Die
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Embellishments
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Use the scissors to cut your photos and the Bo Bunny Timepiece paper to fit the spaces in the tray.
- Adhere the paper and photos in the spaces of the tray using Scor-Tape or an adhesive of your choice.
- Use Sizzix 3D Flower Die (or another flower die) to cut 8 flower dies from the 7 Gypsies tissue paper to create the flower. Remember, if you do not have a die cut system, you could use our Die Cut Center free of charge when you purchase paper from our store.
- Layer the flower cut outs by stacking them all together, and use a brad to secure it. Scrunch or bend the petals upward to give it a 3D effect.
- Apply the flower and the Idea-ology embellishments, using the Scor-Tape, on the desired areas of the tray.
- Proudly display your photo collage in an area of your home.
Love to scrapbook? If so, be sure to join us for our January scrapbooking events:
- Scrapmania, January 14, 2012 from 6:00 p.m. to midnight. Scrapmania is one of our most popular scrapbooking events. You will receive 20% off of your purchase of scrapbooking supplies, free use of our Die Cut Center, and a chance to show off your creative skills for our Page Layout Contest. Just bring your basic scrapbooking tools and supplies. The fee is $10 and you can register online or in store.
- Scrap-a-Day, January 22, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Scrap-A-Day is an all-day crop. We will have a counter of yummy scrap goodness of papers, stickers, embellishments for you to use. Just bring your basic scrapbook tools, supplies, and creativity! The fee is $25 and you can register online or in store.