Join us, January 28, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm. for our Sip of Tea and a Taste of Cascade event.
This FREE event is a Cascade Yarn trunk show that Milly, our Knitting and Yarn Expert, will be co-hosting with a Cascade Yarn representative at our Bonney Lake store.
Sip on tea and nosh on appetizers while you experience the wonder of Cascade Yarns. The representative will supply yarn for you to try. There will be door prizes and an exclusive 25% off of all our regular price Cascade Yarns (we carry in store).
Here is a list of yarns that will be featured at the trunk show:
- Cascade 220 Sport (100% Peruvian Highland Wool)
- Pacific (40% Superwash Merino Wool, 60% Acrylic)
- Pacific Chunky (40% Superwash Merino Wool, 60% Acrylic)
- Ultra Pima (100% Pima Cotton)
- Ultra Pima Fine (100% Pima Cotton)
- Heritage Silk (85% Merino Superwash Wool, 15% Mulberry Silk)
- Cloud (70% Merino Wool, 30% Baby Alpaca)
- Kid Seta (61% Super Kid Mohair, 35% Silk, 4% Wool)
- Lana D'oro (50% Alpaca, 50% Wool)
- Eco Cloud (70% Undyed Merino Wool, 30% Undyed Baby Alpaca)
After you purchase a skein or two or ten, be sure to visit Cascade Yarn's website for free patterns.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity--bring your knitting needles and favorite tea cup to join the fun!