In her own words, Joy, our Paper and Ink Diva at our Bonney Lake store, shares with us her must-haves for scrapbooking.
- Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Paper. I love that it's non-stick! I can use adhesives and if I miss the area I'm gluing or taping, it just peels right off. I use the Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Paper for all my crafts.
- Tim Holtz Non-Stick Micro Serrated Craft Scissors. These scissors are sharp and non-stick, which is perfect for cutting tape or papers with the adhesive back. I also that my hand can comfortably hold the handle while cutting.
- Spellbinder Nestability Dies. I love creating layers with these dies. These are one of my favorite dies because their basic shapes go with everything, and I can use them in my Sizzix Big Shot.
- EK Success Edger Punch. This handy puncher is easy to use and love the designs.
- Black, White, and Craft Paper. These three colors are always in my paper stack because they go with everything and make great backgrounds.
- Scor-Tape. This is how I make my own washi tape.
- Distress Ink. The versatility of this ink is incredible. If you've never used it before, I highly recommend you give it a try. Once you do, you will make it a part of your scrapbooking essentials.
- Stickles. This all-in-one glitter and glue is awesome! You get an amazing amount of glitter in every drop. No need to use both glitter and glue separately to create the same effect. It is mess free way to give your paper or embellishment a lot of sparkle.
Thank you, Joy, for sharing with us!
Do you have any of those items in your scrapbooking kit?
What are your essential scrapbooking tools and materials?