Are you loving this mild winter we are having? Or are you wishing for snow? If so, you are in luck because there is snow in the forecast, starting this weekend.
Onto our project...with Valentine's Day about a month away, what Valentine projects do you have planned?
Our LOVE Canvas project is designed to serve as wall art for your home, or make an awesome Valentine's gift for someone special.
Now, let's get crafting!
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Black Bella Solid Fabric
- Wooden Letters to spell out "Love"
- Delta Soy Paint in Red Apple
- Two KAISER Scrapbook Clear Rhinestones
- Stapler or Staple Gun
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Use the paintbrush to apply paint to the front and side of all the letters
- Set the letters aside to dry when done.
- Cut and measure the fabric to wrap around the canvas.
- Use a stapler or staple gun to secure the fabric onto the canvas. Be sure to tighten any loose areas and smooth any ripples in the fabric before stapling.
- Assuming the paint on the letters are dry, let's proceed by sticking the rhinestones in the desired pattern onto each letter.
- We are going to glue the letters using E-6000 onto the fabric-covered canvas. Be sure that you are in a well-ventilated area before proceeding to use E-6000.
- You are going to apply glue to the back of the letter "L" and firmly press it onto the desired area of the fabric-covered canvas. Repeat this step for the rest of the letters.
- Let your project lay flat until it is completely dry.
- Proudly display in an area of your home.