We are going to share with you the cute Valentine Treat Bag that Joy created at last night's Scrapmania event.
|Crafted by Joy.|
- Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page Ruffled Heart
- Paper Bag
- EK Success Edger Puncher
- Paper Trimmer
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Trim the cardstock to fit inside the bag but add an extra 1/2" to the height. You want the cardstock to be longer (or taller) than the bag by a 1/2" because we will be applying an edge to it.
2. Use the trimmer or a pair of scissors to trim off 5/8" from the top of the bag.
3. Place the base of the Ruffled Heart Puncher into the bag.
4. Place the top of the puncher onto the bag where the base is located and the puncher to stick itself to the base.
5. Push down onto the puncher to punch the design onto the bag.
6. Remove the base and set aside the puncher.
7. Use an edger puncher of your choice across the top of the bag.
8. Slide the cardstock into the bag.
9. Place a stamp of your choice onto an ink pad to stamp onto the bag.
Watch the video tutorial on how to create this Valentine Treat Bag.
This is just one of the perks of coming to Scrapmania, which is our most popular scrapbooking event. Join us for our next Scrapmania event on March 10, 2012. You can register online or in store.