March 15th is Absolutely Incredible Kids Day!
To celebrate this day, all kids crafts and activities are 20% off of regular price!
Sale items include:
- Melissa & Doug Puzzles
- Klutz Activity Books
- Perler Beads
- Clayzee Activities
And so much more!
Treasure chests make cool birthday favors and are perfect for games, like:
- Making a treasure map for your child to find the treasure chest.
- Placing a treasure map inside the treasure chest to find "treasure."
|Crafted by Cathy.|
- Small Wooden Chest
- Acrylic Paint
- Tacky Glue
1. Using the paintbrush, paint the chest with acrylic paint in a favorite color, multiple colors, a design, or even their name.
2. Set the chest aside and let dry when done painting.
Embellishments are optional but if your child wants to use them to decorate their treasure chest, they can use items, such as:
- Small Toys (like Lizards, Cars, Legos, etc.)
3. Glue all the desired embellishments onto the chest.
4. Set aside to let dry.
5. Once dry, let the playtime begin!
|We found gold! Chocolate gold coins, that is...|