We were inspired by a project we discovered on Pinterest from a boy. his sister. and decided to give it a try.
|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Terra Cotta Pot
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
Before starting, select your favorite photos and make photo copies of them onto regular copy paper.
- Using the paintbrush, apply paint in the colors of your choice to the pot.
- Set aside and let dry.
- Trim the photos, as necessary, and plan where you will place them.
- Once the paint is dry, apply Mod Podge to the photo to adhere to the desired area of the pot.
- Repeat step until all photos have been placed.
- Then, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the entire outside of the pot to seal and finish.
- Set aside to let dry.
- Measure and trim a ribbon of your choice.
- Apply Mod Podge to the outer rim of the top of the pot and wrap the ribbon around tying it into a bow.
It's actually quite an easy project and makes a great gift for moms, dads, relatives, and even teachers!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.