Like the set of trays, here is another project using two main items: Mod Podge and patterned scrapbooking paper.
Billie Jo chose colorful patterned scrapbooking paper and added lace to create these pretty little boxes.
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Ready-to-Decorate Wooden Boxes
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Lace Ribbon
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Measure and trim the paper to fit the outer areas of the box.
- Apply Mod Podge to box and place the paper on to adhere it.
- Measure and trim the lace ribbon to go all the way around the top part of the lid.
- Apply Mod Podge to the ribbon and adhere it to the box.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.