This project is really easy to make once you've figured out which design you want to decorate the pumpkin with.
|Crafted by Melody.|
- Artificial Pumpkin
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
Originally, this pumpkin was orange but it was painted with a cream acrylic paint.
- After painting the pumpkin, set it aside to let dry.
- Cut out the desired designs to fit on the ridges of the pumpkin. Be sure the image isn't too large as you may come across issues with the paper wrapping around the rounded edges.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the pumpkin.
- Then, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the entire pumpkin, including the paper designs.
- Let it completely dry before displaying.
You can choose any patterned paper of your choice, but for this project, Melody used "Ornate Brackets" from the Fabrications Collection by Teresa Collins.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.