Today, we are going to show you how to make this simple, but beautiful holder to store your jewelry using the a few of the same supplies from yesterday's Easy Candy Dish and Stand project.
|Crafted by Nancy.|
- 3 Small Glass Plate
- 2 Glass Candlesticks
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
E-6000 is a strong adhesive, so be sure you are in a well ventilated area before starting.
1. Starting with the base, apply E-6000 to the bottom of the first candlestick and adhere it to the top of the first plate.
2. Apply E-6000 to the top of the first candlestick and adhere the bottom of the second plate to it.
3. Apply E-6000 to the bottom of the second candlestick and adhere it to the top of the second plate.
4. Apply E-6000 to top of the second candlestick and adhere the third plate to it.
You can customize the look of the holder by decorating the underside of the plate with:
- patterned scrapbooking paper
- gold leaf
- spray paint
- alcohol ink
Just be sure to decorate the plates first before gluing all the items together.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.