Scrabble tile pendants are fun to make because they are completely customizable and are excellent gifts for birthdays, holidays and even wedding gifts for bridesmaids.
|Crafted by Nancy.|
- Scrabble Tile
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper or Artwork
- Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Take your artwork, which can be anything you color, paint, etc. or a small square of patterned scrapbooking paper and adhere it to the tile using Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze.
- Using the Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze, outline the tile (with your artwork or paper facing up), then fill it in.
- Set it aside to dry for 6 to 8 hours.
- Once dry, apply Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze to the bail and adhere it to the back of the tile.
- Set is aside to dry for another 6 to 8 hours before wearing.
Watch Nancy demonstrate how to make a Scrabble tile pendant in this video.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.