|Crafted by Joy.|
- Shadowbox Frame
- "Jingle All the Way" Vinyl
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Mod Podge
2. Apply the vinyl to the outside of the glass.
3. Open the frame and use the scissors to cut the paper to fit the back of the frame.
4. Use Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the back of the frame.
5. Fill the shadowbox with various bells.
7. Measure and cut the ribbon to fit around the frame.
8. Wrap the ribbon around the frame and tie the ends into a bow.
You can display this on the wall or upon a table or mantle.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.