|Crafted by Joy.|
- Clear Plastic Ornament
- 1 Acetate Sheet 12" x 12"
You can use any vinyl design (that is the appropriate size) to display within the ornament.
1. Cut a small section of the acetate to fit the inside of the ornament.
When you cut the acetate, cut a long strip in the middle top part of the acetate. The top part of the ornament will support the long strip to prevent the acetate tipping over when it's inside the ornament.
2. Apply the vinyl to the acetate.
3. Remove the top of the ornament to open it.
4. Roll the acetate into a narrow tube, but be sure to not bend it.
5. Place it inside of the ornament and the acetate will unroll revealing the vinyl design.
6. Feel free to embellish or further decorate.
For this project, Joy added artificial powder snow to enhance the look.
You can use ink, markers, paint pens and more to create your designs on the acetate.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.