|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Paper Mache Cone
- Unfinished Wooden Candlestick
- Unfinished Wooden Stars
- Distress Ink Pad
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint
1. Apply glue to the top of the paper cone to adhere an end of the twine to it.
2. Slowly wrap the twine around the paper cone, applying glue to various areas to keep it in place as you go.
3. Continue wrapping the twine around the paper cone until it is completely covered.
4. When you get to the end, use the scissors to cut the twine and apply glue to secure the end to the paper cone.
This next step can get a little messy, so we recommend that you wear gloves.
5. Rub the tops of the wooden stars across the ink pad to dye them.
6. When finished, set them aside to let dry.
7. Once again, apply glue to the top of the paper cone to adhere an end of the twine to it.
8. Glue stars onto the cone following the pattern of the wrapped twine (already on the cone).
9. Then, wrap the twine over the top of the stars as you make your way down the cone.
10. When you get to the end, use the scissors to cut the twine and apply glue to secure the end to the paper.
11. Using the paintbrush, apply paint to the wooden candlestick in the desired color.
12. Set it aside to let dry.
13. Once dry, glue twine around the bottom base of the candlestick.
14. Cut a piece of cardboard or chipboard to fit inside the paper cone and glue it in.
15. Apply E-6000 to the top of the wooden candlestick to glue onto the cardboard or chipboard inside of the paper cone.
16. Let your project dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.