|Crafted by Sara.|
- 1 Round Clear Glass Bowl
- 1 Small Pot Saucer
- A 4" Terra Cotta Flower Pot
- Large Wood Ball Knob
- Mod Podge
- Matte Finish Sealer
- Acrylic Paints
Before you begin, wash all glassware and let them completely dry. Then, wipe rubbing alcohol across the outside of the glassware to remove any oil or residue.
1. Apply the sealer to the outside of the flower pot and both sides of the saucer.
2. Set them aside to let dry.
3. Use E-6000 to glue the ball knob to the center of the bottom side of the saucer.
4. Set it aside to let dry.
5. Using the paintbrush, apply paint to the flower pot and saucer in the desired colors.
You may need to apply two or three coats of paint, depending on how you want it to look.
6. Draw circles randomly onto the flower pot or a different design if you prefer.
7. Paint the circles or design in the desired colors.
8. Paint the lid and the knob and set aside to let dry.
9. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the entire flower pot and lid
10. Set aside to let dry.
11. Adhere the bowl to the base by applying glue to the bottom edge of the bowl, then pressing it onto the base.
Hold for several minutes or find something heavy to place on to to hold it in place until it's completely dry.
Now, just add candy and the lid and it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.