|Crafted by Melody.|
- Spray Paint
You can choose to use any frame you would like, but for this project, Melody specifically chose a frame with a very ornate design.
1. Paint the entire frame using spray paint.
If you have an ornate frame, the paint will accentuate all the beautiful details.
We recommend using a paint that is semi-glossy or glossy, unless you prefer a matte finish. Montana GOLD Acrylic Professional Spray Paint, which we carry here at our Bonney Lake store, was used to paint the frame for this project.
2. Set the frame aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut strips of ribbon to hang ornaments or other adornments from the frame.
4. Tie ornaments to each strip of ribbon, then tie the ribbon to the middle top of the frame to let the ornaments hang in the open area of the frame.
5. Using a pre-made bow or you can make a bow, attach it to the area to cover up the tie ribbons.
Now, it's ready to hang on your door or on the wall!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.