That is quoted from Advice from a Dog, our Card of the Month for January!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Dog Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Lucky Dog by Karen Foster Design
- 1 Sheet of Olive Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Frame
- Wood Letters
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Tape the Lucky Dog paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the olive cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Glue the letters to spell out the word "woof" onto the board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.