|Crafted by Christy.|
- Large Paper Mache or Wood Letter
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
Select your letter(s) for this project, whether it is the first letter in a name or a favorite word. Christy chose F because that is the first letter in her last name and adhered photos of her and her husband.
1. Print your favorite photos onto regular printing paper in color or black and white using an inkjet or laser printer. Photos printed on paper will be easier to adhere to the letter than actual photo paper.
2. Cut the photos and set them aside.
3. Using the foam brush, apply Mod Podge to an area of the letter and adhere the photo to it.
4. Continue doing this until the entire letter is covered in photos.
5. Set the letter aside to let dry.
6. Now, seal the entire letter (with all the applied photo) with a thin coat of Mod Podge.
You can mix in glitter or a small amount of paint to give it a touch of color.
7. Set the letter aside to let dry.
Feel free to add any embellishments of your choice to the letter. Christy used leftover photos to make paper flowers.
The letter can be hung on a wall or displayed on a table or mantel.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.