|Crafted by Joy.|
- 12" x 12" Love on Ivory by Canvas Corp.
- Black Cardstock or Chipboard
1. Using the scissors, cut out each letter of the Love on Ivory paper.
2. Measure and cut the black cardstock or chipboard to create a mat for each letter.
3. Use adhesive to glue the letter onto the cardstock or chipboard.
4. Set the letters aside to let dry.
5. Once dry, decorate the letters with embellishments such as glitter, stickers, stamps, etc.
6. Set aside to let dry (if necessary).
7. Use the Crop-a-Dile to punch holes on the top left and right of each letter.
Now, we are going to tie the letters together and have it ready to hang.
8. Cut the ribbon for the outer holes for letters L and E to measure 10" - 12" in length. You will tie one ribbon to the right hole on the letter L and the other ribbon on the left hole on the letter E. They will be longer in length for hanging.
9. Cut the ribbon to tie the letters together to measure 6" - 8" inches.
|Strips of ribbon are used to tie the letters together.|
10. Loop a ribbon through the left hole of the letter L and the right hole of the letter O. Tie a knot to secure.
11. Loop a ribbon through the left hole of the letter O and the right hole of the letter V. Tie a knot to secure.
12. Loop a ribbon through the left hole of the letter V and the right hole of the letter E. Tie a knot to secure.
Now, the banner is ready to hang!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.