|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Unfinished Wooden Shadowbox
- Floral Moss
- Small Artificial Flowers
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Decorative Tin Metal Strip
- Vinyl Lettering "Wish"
- Floral Stickers
- Tin Snips
- Using the paintbrush, apply paint to the entire shadowbox, both inside and out.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Once dry, glue a thin layer of moss on the bottom of the box.
- Glue the small floral stems to resemble a meadow of wildflowers.
- Measure and cut the patterned scrapbooking paper to fit on the inside of the frame back.
- Glue the paper onto the frame back and adhere the vinyl word "wish" onto it.
- Secure the frame back onto the shadowbox frame.
- Measure and cut the decorative tin metal strip to fit onto the top front of the frame glass.
- Glue it on using a strong adhesive.
- Set the frame aside to let it completely dry.
Once dry, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.