|Crafted by Debbie.|
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Distress Ink Pad
- Hole Puncher
- Scoring Board or Tool
- Sticky Dots or Double-Sided Tape
- Cut cardstock 7.5" x 1.875." Score or fold long side at 3" and 4.5," then stamp "Be My Valentine" or another sentimental phrase or word.
- Cut or die cut two large hearts.
- Cut or die cut one small heart with patterned paper.
- Lightly rub the ink pad onto the edges of all the hearts or you can use a foam applicator to blend the ink in.
- Glue the small heart to the larger heart.
- Adhere both larger hearts to the top front and back of strip (the two hearts glued together will be displayed on the same side as the stamped phrase or word).
- Put a sticky dot on the front and back of the lollipop and place it between the hearts upside down (so that the stick is standing up).
- Punch holes into the front and back of the hearts and string the twine through to tie a bow.
Now, it's ready to give to your Valentine!
Need project ideas for Valentine's Day? See the Valentine projects we have pinned here to inspire your next project!