That is quoted from "Advice from a Ladybug," which is our Card of the Month for February.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Burlap Frame
- Advice from a Ladybug Postcard
- 1 Sheet of Corrugated Paper
- Distress Ink Pad
- Artificial Flowers
- Small Metal Pocket
- Ladybug Embellishments
- Measure and cut the corrugated paper to create a mat for the postcard.
- Lightly rub the ink pad across the corrugated paper to accentuate the ridges with color.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Once dry, tape the postcard (print side up) to the inked corrugated paper and then adhere it to the desired area of the burlap.
- Glue the small metal pocket to the burlap and then embellish the frame with flowers and ladybugs.
- Let the frame completely dry before displaying.
This would make a great Valentine gift for someone special, especially for those that love ladybugs!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.