"What color will I paint them?" is the first thought that comes to mind with wooden shelves.
Just paint? How about embellish and decorate? Wooden shelves may be a functional item for your home, but they don't need to be boring.
By adding various elements to your shelves, such as flowers, fabric, rhinestones and even photos, will give boring shelves a little flair!
|Crafted by Krystyn.|
- Unfinished Shelves
- Distress Stain
- Artificial Flowers
- River Rocks or Pebbles
- Vinyl Lettering
1. Use the white stain to the area you will apply the vinyl.
2. Then, apply a darker stain to all sides of the shelves.
3. Set them aside to let dry.
4. Once dry, begin gluing rocks and flowers to the desired areas of the shelves.
5. Apply the vinyl lettering to the area that was stained white.
You can choose any vinyl lettering that coordinates with the design of your shelves.
6. Let the shelves dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.